TBT: I wrote this when Devon was 5 but it's still very true:Posted by Julie Rice on 11 Feb 2017, 17:22
Ten Things I've Learned From My Terrier
1. If you want to get someone's attention fling yourself against their knees until they notice you.
2. If you find a hole, crawl in. You never know who you may meet.
3. If you hurt someone's feelings, lick them until they forgive you.
4. If you see a friend, run over and jump on them.
5. If you find someting dead, roll in it. You will smell wonderful and people will notice you.
6. Do not let being small keep you from getting what you want. Find a way up there even if it takes all day and requires great exertion.
7. If others wish to trample you, hide under the furniture.
8. If someone doesn't like the way you smell and gives you a bath, repay them by drying yourself on their bedsheets.
9. If you find it difficult to see the way ahead because of the tall grass, demand to be carried.
10. Never, ever go to sleep. You might miss something.